Ohhh my god

Ohhh my goodness



The  amazing   picture  of one american citizen













Ohhh my goodness.  one poor person  sit  on foot path  and hold in his hand  one banner and wrote

 there very amazing word.  ohh my god  he said  give me all people  one one  dolor  or  i will vote

trump  its so funny  all people  who cros the rode all people  meet him and ask why you do like this

 and  make some  fun  with him special hillary clinton fan they  pay to him one one dolor  because

 they afraid   if not so maybe this man and his family will  vote to trump last  week in one tv channel

regarding to one poll survey 60% american  people want hillary clinton  in that 60 % people more

 mature  and all above 40 age and some young age also want to see hillary clinton as a president of
america  (shamilat news )

تبصرے